"PressTVGlobalNews on Jul 31, 2011
Recent reports state that an economic crisis looms and has already taken grip of Palestine.
Workers struggle as they are separated from their farmland by the Apartheid Wall, jobs at UN agencies are limited to one three month contract per person, fishermen suffer attacks and the occupation limits progress leaving people dependent on aid. The US Congress has threatened to cut off aid, which reached $550 million in the fiscal year 2011, if the Palestinians continue with their plans for attaining statehood. In this edition of the show we look at the state of the economy, the factors keeping it depressed and the plans in place to lift it up.
News and Reports:
- PressTV - Israeli settlers torch Palestinian treesfrom www.presstv.ir
- http://www.alhaq.org/etemplate.php?id=605"Q&A on Palestine’s September Initiatives at "
- Profile of MK Danny Danon, Israel’s Rising Star of...from Home
- MK Zoabi: “Racism is Part of the Ruling Consensus...from Home
- Resheq: Contacts underway with Fatah to discuss reconciliation
- Haneyya meets with Malaysian delegation in Gaza
- Miles of Smiles 4 expected in Gaza today
- Gazans receive Ramadan without full salaries
- Brutally Isolating Detainees in Israeli Prisons :...
- Weekly Report On Israeli Human Rights Violations...
- An interesting discussion on UJ
- Power cut off at Negev prison
- Egyptian authorities deny 450 Palestinian entry via...
- Three more arrested in West Bank political persecution
- Palestinian lady miscarries after choking on tear...
- Crisis of medical supplies in Gaza shoots up
- India: Israel must stop building settlements
- Gaza hospitals face critical conditions
- Civil servants' union announces strike
- Egypt turns back 450 people at Rafah crossing
- Silwan residents hurt by Israeli army
- Israel planea construir otro muro de separación, ahora...
- Alejandro Ruetter Fridman: 'Tengo la maleta hecha...
- Bassi: 'Cualquier persona con valores se identifica...
- Manifestaciones en las cárceles israelíes repletas...
- Israeli troops attack 3 non-violent protests in West...from IMEMC News
- PA urged to release prisoners for Ramadan
- Lack of supplies, fuel threatens patients in Gaza
- Israeli unit raids Wadi Hilweh, one arrested
- جيب عسكري يدهس رجل ويمنع عنه المساعدة
- Blast in central Gaza market damages storefront
- On Ramadan's eve, severe financial crunch hitting...
- Ufree condemns new indictment filed against mayor's...
- Hamas calls for extending urgent relief material to...
- Two minors arrested amid clashes in Silwan
- IOF soldiers arrest Jordanian Lifeline activist
- Palestinian farmer wounded in IOF shooting
- Israeli soldiers attack Palestinian journalist
- Israeli soldiers violently suppress demo; sweep through...
- Medics: Israeli forces shoot at Palestinian farmer
- قوات إسرائيليىة تقتحم بلدة سلوان وتستعمل الرصاص الحي...
- Israeli forces shoot farmer in northern Gaza
- Report: Right wingers attack Israeli-Palestinian solidarity...
- Turkish FM denies change in demand for Israel apology
- Relatives of West Bank political prisoners hold sit-in
- Int’l campaign calls for end to world silence over...
- BDS Victory: IGLYO moves out of Israel!
- A Strike Against Free Speech: Ahmad Tibi on Boycott...
- Report: Egypt forces accidentally fire at Israeli...
- Report: Israel plans to build separation wall in Golan
- Disguised Israeli security men arrest 6 Palestinians...
- IOF troops to use putrid gas to disperse protest rallies
- Two Palestinians arrested for working in Jerusalem
- Bahar condemns IOF abduction of MP
- Dozens injured, arrested in IOF crackdowns on West...
- Clashes reported in Irraq Burin
- 15 injured as Israeli soldiers disperse rally near...
- Jewish settlers desecrate graveyard
- Sent using Google Toolbar"
The views expressed by the authors and/or contributors on this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Palestine Video or the other contributors thereof.
Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog. Activist and Other Videos on Palestine