Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:20AM GMT
Hanna Qassis, Press TV, Ramallah
"A statement by the Jerusalem Center for Social and Economic Rights claims that the Israeli settlers daily entrance into al Aqsa Mosque with the help of the Israeli occupation forces confirms that Israel is attempting to take a big negative in Jerusalem, adding fuel to the current situation.
The center warned of a possibility of ignition of the political situation in Al Quds at any moment due to the Israeli occupations work to implement a new plan for Al Aqsa after the end of Ramadan.
This is not the first time that Israel intimidates the Palestinian Muslims in their holy fasting month. The Israeli Occupation forces have tightened its restrictions on movement of Palestinians in Jerusalem on the holy month, only to allow extremist Israeli settlers' entrance to the Mosque.
Palestinian clerics and observers fear that these acts of intimidation by Israel during the Holy month of Ramadan are just the beginning of a bigger plan that the occupation is starting to implement in order to ignite the political situation.
Rights group: Israeli settlers entrance into al-Aqsa mosque provocative - Press TV News:
"presstvmobile on Aug 10, 2011
News and Reports August 10, 2011- External Links
- Israel uses "primitive, racist" policies against Palestinian...
- Iran invites Kuwait to Intifada conference
- They try to steal our history, not just our land
- Nabi Saleh consumed with raids while fasting
- تواجد كثيف للقوات الإسرائيلية والتحرش بالسكان
- اعتقال اربع قاصرين فجر الاربعاء
- Gaza. Somalia. Humanity Lives on
- Erekat: UN bid not coordinated with Hamas
- The economic link between the tent protests and the...
- Straining Every Nerve Against UN Membership for Palestine
- Swansea Palestine Action on Israeli News
- Israeli troops attack anti-wall protest
- Sources of fun dwindle for Gaza's children
- Number of West Bankers who refuse to comply with summonses...
- PA proves ‘unserious’ about reconciliation
- Palestinian university ranks seventh in Arab world
- حصاد موقع سلوانك
- Communications cut off in Gaza Strip
- Map of the restrictions on Palestinian Movement in...
- Jewish settlers infiltrate Al-Khalil under police...
- Israeli police arrest four Jerusalemite minors
- 14 Feb.'11: B’Tselem volunteers film soldiers waking...
- Congressman: US ready to veto recognition bid
- 11 detained at rally near Bethlehem
- Fatah: Israel trying to create chaos for PA
- Analysis: Ambitious plans to boost oPt transport,...
- Campaign for UN bid launched in Ramallah
- Rightists enter Aqsa mosque compound
- Israel cuts Gaza communication lines
- Hamas: Shalit Deal Still On
- Turkey warns of worse to come in ties with Israel
- Marwan Barghouti warns of protests if US wields veto
- Hamas: No improvement at Rafah crossing
- Turkey condemns Israeli settlement expansion
- Israel's rights groups condemn 'Jews only' businesses...
- MPs: Palestinians tired of promises, want real reconciliation
- IOF arrests Al-Jazeera correspondent, 5 Palestinians...
- Israeli military prosecutor demands banishment of...
- Palestinian old woman wounded in IOF shooting
- Israel fires Dimona cook over photos
- Internet, phone service restored in Gaza
- Fatah Report Claims Dahlan Poisoned Arafat and Stole...
- Six People Detained As Israeli Army Chases Non-Violent...
- Az-Zahhar: Unity 'worthless' until government formed
- Palestinians Prisoners Languish in Administrative...
- Population of Gaza fears Israeli invasion in midst...
- Call from Gaza: Open the Rafah Crossing Now!
- US slams Israel for settlement expansion
- Iran to name street after Rachel Corrie
- Evening clashes, Molotov thrown at Beit Yonatan settlement
- Four Austalian pro-Palestine/BDS activists arrested...
- Street shut down for Jewish holiday, severe congestion
- Communications 'blackout' in Gaza
- Straining Every Nerve against UN Membership for Palestine
- on requests for #j14 solidarity
- Israel cracks down on bribery at checkpoints
- Barak: Don't cut funding to defense budget
- 'Dozens' of settlers enter West Bank holy site
- US 'deeply concerned' by settlement expansion
- Where in the World is YOUR Representative?!
- Call From Gaza: Open The Rafah Crossing Permanently...
- Egyptian ambassador breaks fast with exile-threatened...
- Bardawil: Big progress in Hamas-Fatah meet, relatives...
- Decision to release prisoner who finished sentence...
- Sabri condemns settlers’ desecration of Aqsa Mosque
- Extremist Jews invade Al-Aqsa Mosque for the second...
- IOF troops round up 17 Hamas supporters in Al-Khalil...
- IOF bulldozes Palestinian land east of Al-Khalil to...
- Like Visiting Apartheid South Africa with an Anglo-Boer...
- Managing Medical In-Kind Donations
- Time for Thyme
- Australia's repression of BDS movement coordinated...
The views expressed by the authors and/or contributors on this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Palestine Video or the other contributors thereof.Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog. Activist and Other Videos on Palestine