Friday, April 1, 2011

Stephen Lendman: "I want Israel held accountable for the crimes it commits"

'I want Israel held accountable for the crimes it commits':

"Presstvusdesk on Apr 1, 2011

'I want Israel held accountable for the crimes it commits,' says Author and Radio Host, Stephen Lendman.

In an exclusive interview with Press TV's U.S. Desk on Monday, Lendman said "Israel affords rights only to Jews but in occupied Palestine, they deny them all basic civil and human rights".

Lendman added that "I don't really believe any nation should be targeted, I believe in peace not war. But Israel throughout its entire history has been a lawless rogue state. Gaddafi certainly won't be nominated ... sacred, that's certain. But no nation has the right to meddle into the internal events of another".

more @ http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/172031.html



- Sent using Google Toolbar"

Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog. Activist and Other Videos on Palestine

No comments: