Protest 7 1 11:
"AustralianFOPA | January 09, 2011
The Boycott of Israeli goods is part of an international movement known as the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions movement. The movement was initiated in 2005 by over 170 Palestinian organisations and has gained momentum internationally as the brutality of Israel has time and again been exposed to the world.
The main goals of the movement are to:
- Expose the true nature of Israel's occupation and apartheid practices
-Give real value to human rights by making Israel accountable for its crimes
- Reveal and highlight the complicity of the international community in supporting Israeli crimes that relentlessly violate human rights and international law
- End international law support for Israeli occupation and apartheid with the understanding that apartheid cannot be sustained without external assistance.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Support the boycott of all Israeli companies
- Inform yourself about the history of Israel's occupation of Palestine
- Spread the word (share on facebook, myspace or any social sites, 'like' this video or add to favorites)
- Join the Campaign
- Sent using Google Toolbar"
Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog