Nothing brings more warmth to a zionist soldier's heart than the wanton destruction of anything reminding him there are native people on the land that his grandparents described as a land without people. Israel takes every opportunity to wipe out as much of this reminder as possible, including the forceful removal of Palestinians. And if the houses, homes, factories, shelters, schools, universities, Hospitals etc. of the latter mean they'll continue their steadfast on their land, then those must be destroyed to create more hardship for the ones Israel wasn't able to move out, so as to force them to leave as soon as they have the opportunity to do so.
Every Israeli military Assault on the Palestinians is a semblance of this fact. See yesterday's news video from Gaza to see for yourself such continuous destruction:
Pity the zionist fools, for the Palestinians will not give up their struggle to regain what is rightfully theirs.
The video below was apparently filmed during Israel's onslaught on Gaza.
PressTV - Israelis 'enjoy Gaza war destruction':
"An Israeli activist has published a new video showing that Israeli soldiers are joyful over destroying Palestinian homes during the offensive against the Gaza Strip.
The video, posted on the internet on Thursday, showed that the Israeli soldiers were laughing and exclaiming as they witnessed a series of explosions destroying three Palestinian houses, Maan news agency reported.
After the first two houses were exploded, one of the Israeli soldiers was heard saying, according to the English subtitles, 'It's all documented. It's all on camera. What about the third house? Give me the third house please [laughs].'
Following the third explosion, the same soldier is heard saying, 'There's nothing like this [laughs.] Bye, Gaza, bye. Wow, dude, what a thing!'
'How small are we. We're so small compared to this,' he says, as the camera pans around to show the soldiers lying on the ground as they witness the destruction.
Israeli activist Assaf Kintzer said that he obtained the video from a soldier who was deployed in Gaza during the attack.
The Israeli military launched a deadly assault on the beleaguered Gaza Strip at the turn of 2009, killing at least 1,400 Palestinians, most of them women and children.
The coastal enclave has been under Israeli siege since June 2007.
The Banality of Evil - IOF soldiers celebrating the destruction of houses (English Subtitles):
"AssafKintzer | November 11, 2010
IOF soldiers celebrating the destruction of houses in Gaza during 'Cast Lead'.
- Sent using Google Toolbar"
Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog
Friday, November 12, 2010
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P1] The Threads of the Conspiracy [P2] Crushing the Revolution
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P3] Ethnic Cleansing [P4] Nakba Continued
- **Al Nakba [La Catástrofe] - [P1] Los Hilos de la Conspiración [P2] Aplastar la Revoución
- **AlNakba [La Catásrofe] - [P3] Limpieza Étnica
- *A Palestinian Woman
- *Azmi Bishara - Interview:
- *Azmi Bishara on Israeli Apartheid
- *Azmi Bishara: The Last Colonial Question
- *Blood & Religion, Unmasking the Israeli State
- *De Facto State of Lawlessness
- *Drying up Palestine
- *Edward Said - On Orientalism
- *Edward Said: Lecture The Myth of 'The Clash of Civilzations'
- *Edward Said: Memory, Inequality and Power: Palestine and the Universality of Human Rights
- *Edward Said: Palestine, Iraq and U.S. Policy
- *Francis Boyle - Palestinians and International law
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 1 - Diana Buttu"
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 2 - Amira Hass"
- *George Bisharat - Ending the Palestinian Nakba
- *Ghada Karmi at Yale
- *Ghada Karmi: Why Israel is a Failed State
- *Ilan Pappe - Interview
- *Ilan Pappe - Israel's 1967 Plan for the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- *Ilan Pappe on the Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine
- *In the Spider's Web
- *Interview: Ghassan Andoni
- *Israel's Secret Weapon (Israel's WMD)
- *Jeff Halper - Israeli Apartheid and the Paths to a Just Peace
- *Jeff Halper- The United States, Israel and the American Jewish Community
- *Jenin Jenin
- *John Pilger - Palestine is still the issue
- *John Pilger - The War on Democracy
- *Landscapes of Occupation in Palestine
- *Muhammad Jaradat & Eitan Bronstein: 1948 and the Right of Return
- *Noam Chomsky - Middle East Crisis
- *Noam Chomsky on Gaza - MIT
- *Norman Fikelstein - The Israel-Palestine conflict: what we can learn from Gandhi
- *Norman Finkelstein speech at Columbia University (3 parts video)
- *Occupation 101
- *Off The Charts - If Americans Knew
- *Palestine Street -1- The Lost Bride
- *Palestine Street -2- The Bride in exile
- *Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land: Media & the Israel-Palestine Conflict
- *People and The Land: The Story of a People Under Occupation
- *Phyllis Bennis - "Dual Occupations: Iraq and Palestine in Bush's Empire"
- *Rachel: An American Conscience
- *Rashid Khalidi - Palestine: 40 Years of Occupation, 60 Years of Dispossession
- *Rep. Paul Findley Dares to Speak Out -- Again! AIPAC exposed
- *Salman Abu Sitta: Atlas Palestine
- *Salman Abu Sitta: The Geography of Occupation
- *Secret WMD in Israel
- *Technical Error at Beit Hanoun
- *Tegenlicht ('Backlight') A Documentary on the Israel Lobby -
- *The Bases Are Loaded: US Permanent Military Presence in Iraq
- *The Easiest Targets: The Israeli Policy of Strip Searching Women and Children
- *The influence of the Israel Lobby on American foreign policy
- *The Iron Wall
- *The Israeli Wall in Palestinian Lands
- *The Killing Zone
- *The Unrecognized
- *This is Not Your War
- *Wall of Shame
- Watch "If Americans Knew" Videos
- Watch Alternate Focus Videos
- Watch B'Tselem Videos
- watch ISM Videos
- Watch pdxjustice Videos