The video below is in Arabic and shows the israeli crime in action and the scenes afterward, plus interviews of witnesses and Hamas representatives.
Two Qassam commanders killed in al-Khalil
[ 08/10/2010 - 02:47 PM ]
AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Two Qassam commanders were killd on Friday by the Israeli occupation forces in the southern West Bank city of al-Khalil in an operation that lasted over eight hours. Ten others were arrested in the same operation, according to PIC correspondent.
IOF troops supported by more that forty army vehicles and bulldozers as well as helicopters and drones started an extensive military operation shortly after midnight concentrating on mount Jouhar neighbourhood of al-Khalil.
Local sources said that the IOF troops surrounded a three-storey house belonging to Saadi Barkan and along with other houses belonging to his relatives and called on those inside to get out to the street before they started firing intensively at the houses using machineguns and grenades.
The sources added that military bulldozers drew close Barkans house and partially demolished it but soldiers dared not enter the house in which a number of resistance fighters were believed to be barricading themselves.
The Israeli assault resulted in the death of Nasha't al-Karmi and Ma'moun al-Natshe, both of them commanders affiliated with the Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas.
At least ten Palestinian men were arrested during the assault.
عملية الخليل العسكرية رسالة إلـى قمـة سرت:
"aljazeerachannel | October 08, 2010
تقرير شيرين أبو عاقلة
تاريخ ا لبث : 08/10/2010
Update: Agence France Press - AFP Video
Clip Syndicate Video: Two Hamas militants shot dead by Israeli troops:
"VIDEO: Two Hamas militants were shot dead by Israeli troops on Friday during an operation in the southern West Bank city of Hebron, according to officials from both sides. The death comes amidst rising tensions as Washington-brokered peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians look set to be abandoned just one month after beginning. Duration: 00:41
update: another video from RT
Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog
Friday, October 8, 2010
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P1] The Threads of the Conspiracy [P2] Crushing the Revolution
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P3] Ethnic Cleansing [P4] Nakba Continued
- **Al Nakba [La Catástrofe] - [P1] Los Hilos de la Conspiración [P2] Aplastar la Revoución
- **AlNakba [La Catásrofe] - [P3] Limpieza Étnica
- *A Palestinian Woman
- *Azmi Bishara - Interview:
- *Azmi Bishara on Israeli Apartheid
- *Azmi Bishara: The Last Colonial Question
- *Blood & Religion, Unmasking the Israeli State
- *De Facto State of Lawlessness
- *Drying up Palestine
- *Edward Said - On Orientalism
- *Edward Said: Lecture The Myth of 'The Clash of Civilzations'
- *Edward Said: Memory, Inequality and Power: Palestine and the Universality of Human Rights
- *Edward Said: Palestine, Iraq and U.S. Policy
- *Francis Boyle - Palestinians and International law
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 1 - Diana Buttu"
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 2 - Amira Hass"
- *George Bisharat - Ending the Palestinian Nakba
- *Ghada Karmi at Yale
- *Ghada Karmi: Why Israel is a Failed State
- *Ilan Pappe - Interview
- *Ilan Pappe - Israel's 1967 Plan for the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- *Ilan Pappe on the Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine
- *In the Spider's Web
- *Interview: Ghassan Andoni
- *Israel's Secret Weapon (Israel's WMD)
- *Jeff Halper - Israeli Apartheid and the Paths to a Just Peace
- *Jeff Halper- The United States, Israel and the American Jewish Community
- *Jenin Jenin
- *John Pilger - Palestine is still the issue
- *John Pilger - The War on Democracy
- *Landscapes of Occupation in Palestine
- *Muhammad Jaradat & Eitan Bronstein: 1948 and the Right of Return
- *Noam Chomsky - Middle East Crisis
- *Noam Chomsky on Gaza - MIT
- *Norman Fikelstein - The Israel-Palestine conflict: what we can learn from Gandhi
- *Norman Finkelstein speech at Columbia University (3 parts video)
- *Occupation 101
- *Off The Charts - If Americans Knew
- *Palestine Street -1- The Lost Bride
- *Palestine Street -2- The Bride in exile
- *Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land: Media & the Israel-Palestine Conflict
- *People and The Land: The Story of a People Under Occupation
- *Phyllis Bennis - "Dual Occupations: Iraq and Palestine in Bush's Empire"
- *Rachel: An American Conscience
- *Rashid Khalidi - Palestine: 40 Years of Occupation, 60 Years of Dispossession
- *Rep. Paul Findley Dares to Speak Out -- Again! AIPAC exposed
- *Salman Abu Sitta: Atlas Palestine
- *Salman Abu Sitta: The Geography of Occupation
- *Secret WMD in Israel
- *Technical Error at Beit Hanoun
- *Tegenlicht ('Backlight') A Documentary on the Israel Lobby -
- *The Bases Are Loaded: US Permanent Military Presence in Iraq
- *The Easiest Targets: The Israeli Policy of Strip Searching Women and Children
- *The influence of the Israel Lobby on American foreign policy
- *The Iron Wall
- *The Israeli Wall in Palestinian Lands
- *The Killing Zone
- *The Unrecognized
- *This is Not Your War
- *Wall of Shame
- Watch "If Americans Knew" Videos
- Watch Alternate Focus Videos
- Watch B'Tselem Videos
- watch ISM Videos
- Watch pdxjustice Videos