Ni'lin weekly demonstration 05 11 2010:
"Nilinvillage | November 06, 2010
Dozens suffer from the tear gas inhalation in the Ni'lin weekly protest against the apartheid wall.
In the 93 anniversary of the passage of the Balfour Declaration the dreaded,Who gave the Jewish homeland in Palestine,the people of Ni'lin made a big demonstration to protest against the apartheid wall and against this Declaration which cause of it we are suffering and our lands been occupied,and also To mark the first anniversary of the death of the Palestinian freedom fighter Sakhr Habash ( Central Committee member of the Palestinian National Liberation Movement ( Fatah )).
After the friday prayer under the olive trees near the apartheid wall which built on Ni'lin's land and stole it,the people of Ni'lin moved together with the international activists and the israeli peace activists toward the place of the wall raising the palestinian flags and the pictures of sakhr habash,saying a slogans against (( Balfour Declaration))
and slogans in solidarity with all the palsetinians freedom fighters who been killed by the iof in the all Revolutions against the occupation.
Once the protesters reached the gate of the apartheid concrete wall they put the picture of sakhr habash on it and they wrote some sentences on the concrete wall which makes sure that when there is no justice then there will be no peace.
after 10 minutes from reaching there,the iof soldires started shooting tear gas canester at the protesters and alot of sound bombs Which led to the injury of Palestinian from the village.Another 10 demonstrators suffered from the tear gas inhalation cause of the heavily shooting of the tear gas.
after half an hour,The soldiers opened the gate and started running toward the demonstrators to catch them and arrest them,but we all were luck .no one got arrested
Then,the people of Ni'lin went back again to the place of the wall building but the soldiers opened the gate again and started running toward us to catch us until they reached the village and started shooting at the houses.
the demonstration finished at 2 pm.
no one got arrested.
in the same day in the middle of the night at 01:30 am the iof raided the village to arrest 2 guys.they couldn't arrest them because they escaped from the house,then the iof started shooting a live bullets at them to shoot them,no one got shot ,then the soldiers started shooting sound bombs in the village to annoy the people of Ni'lin
and make them wake up.
For his part, said the leadership in Ni'lin popular committee against the apartheid wall and settlements mr.muhammed amireh that all these crimes against us in our village will never scare us and it will increase the determination to continue the nonviolent resistance against the wall and the occupation.
- Sent using Google Toolbar"
Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog
Sunday, November 7, 2010
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P1] The Threads of the Conspiracy [P2] Crushing the Revolution
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P3] Ethnic Cleansing [P4] Nakba Continued
- **Al Nakba [La Catástrofe] - [P1] Los Hilos de la Conspiración [P2] Aplastar la Revoución
- **AlNakba [La Catásrofe] - [P3] Limpieza Étnica
- *A Palestinian Woman
- *Azmi Bishara - Interview:
- *Azmi Bishara on Israeli Apartheid
- *Azmi Bishara: The Last Colonial Question
- *Blood & Religion, Unmasking the Israeli State
- *De Facto State of Lawlessness
- *Drying up Palestine
- *Edward Said - On Orientalism
- *Edward Said: Lecture The Myth of 'The Clash of Civilzations'
- *Edward Said: Memory, Inequality and Power: Palestine and the Universality of Human Rights
- *Edward Said: Palestine, Iraq and U.S. Policy
- *Francis Boyle - Palestinians and International law
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 1 - Diana Buttu"
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 2 - Amira Hass"
- *George Bisharat - Ending the Palestinian Nakba
- *Ghada Karmi at Yale
- *Ghada Karmi: Why Israel is a Failed State
- *Ilan Pappe - Interview
- *Ilan Pappe - Israel's 1967 Plan for the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- *Ilan Pappe on the Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine
- *In the Spider's Web
- *Interview: Ghassan Andoni
- *Israel's Secret Weapon (Israel's WMD)
- *Jeff Halper - Israeli Apartheid and the Paths to a Just Peace
- *Jeff Halper- The United States, Israel and the American Jewish Community
- *Jenin Jenin
- *John Pilger - Palestine is still the issue
- *John Pilger - The War on Democracy
- *Landscapes of Occupation in Palestine
- *Muhammad Jaradat & Eitan Bronstein: 1948 and the Right of Return
- *Noam Chomsky - Middle East Crisis
- *Noam Chomsky on Gaza - MIT
- *Norman Fikelstein - The Israel-Palestine conflict: what we can learn from Gandhi
- *Norman Finkelstein speech at Columbia University (3 parts video)
- *Occupation 101
- *Off The Charts - If Americans Knew
- *Palestine Street -1- The Lost Bride
- *Palestine Street -2- The Bride in exile
- *Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land: Media & the Israel-Palestine Conflict
- *People and The Land: The Story of a People Under Occupation
- *Phyllis Bennis - "Dual Occupations: Iraq and Palestine in Bush's Empire"
- *Rachel: An American Conscience
- *Rashid Khalidi - Palestine: 40 Years of Occupation, 60 Years of Dispossession
- *Rep. Paul Findley Dares to Speak Out -- Again! AIPAC exposed
- *Salman Abu Sitta: Atlas Palestine
- *Salman Abu Sitta: The Geography of Occupation
- *Secret WMD in Israel
- *Technical Error at Beit Hanoun
- *Tegenlicht ('Backlight') A Documentary on the Israel Lobby -
- *The Bases Are Loaded: US Permanent Military Presence in Iraq
- *The Easiest Targets: The Israeli Policy of Strip Searching Women and Children
- *The influence of the Israel Lobby on American foreign policy
- *The Iron Wall
- *The Israeli Wall in Palestinian Lands
- *The Killing Zone
- *The Unrecognized
- *This is Not Your War
- *Wall of Shame
- Watch "If Americans Knew" Videos
- Watch Alternate Focus Videos
- Watch B'Tselem Videos
- watch ISM Videos
- Watch pdxjustice Videos