Ni'lin demo 01 10 2010:
"nilinnmedia | October 01, 2010
Israel punish us in the beginning of the olive harvest and prevent us from reaching our lands inside the apartheid wall.
since more than two years specially since the wall building started in our town ni'lin israel didn't give anyone any permit to reach the lands inside the wall to farm it and harvest the olive groves.so today in the first day of october and in the tenth anniversary of alaqsa intifada the people of ni'lin village made a peaceful demonstration organized by ni'lin popular committee against the apartheid wall and settlements. After the praying under the olive trees which the israeli military consider it as a close military zone.the people of ni'lin with many internationals activests and israeli activests run toward the concrete wall which built on our lands and stole it Chanting slogans against the wall and the punishment of ni'lin people,and chanting slogans in solidrity with the palestinians political prisoners in jeneral and ni'lin's political prisoners in special the coordinator of ni'lin popular committee mr.ibrahim amireh and mr.hassan mousa and zaydoon srour.
Since the demonstrators reached the gate of the concrete wall they started screaming and asking the israeli soldiers to open the gate because we wants to go to our lands to farm it,and also because it's the time for the olive harvest,and you didn't allow us to reach our lands since more than two years.all this to punish us but we will not stope our protest until we tear down this illegal wall and reach our lands again.
Then the demonstrators went to the other part of the wall to rais the palestinian flag on the fence and started telling the soldiers to look at the picture of the little boy ahmed mousa who been killed by the israeli soldiers in one demonstration against the wall in 29.07.2008 without any reasons.they shot him in his head at that time with a live bullet.
While the demonstrators were talking to the israeli military and telling them to stope thir crimes and to start with anew life with real peace and to end their crimes against us in ni'lin,no one shot any bullet because they were planing to catch us and arrest us.But the people of ni'lin discovered the plan of the israeli occupation forces and they could leave and be in the safe side without any loseing or injuring.
After that the soldiers opened the gate and started running toward the demonstrators to catch them and arrest them and they started shooting tear gas bomb at the demonstrators then one person from the village suffered from the tear gas inhalation .The soldiers continue running toward the village until they reached it.
The demonstration continued until 1:30 pm without any one getting shot or arrest
"davidreeb | October 01, 2010
Friday 1.10.2010 protest by the village of Ni'ilin against the separation wall cutting through the village's land
- Sent using Google Toolbar"
Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog
Sunday, October 3, 2010
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P1] The Threads of the Conspiracy [P2] Crushing the Revolution
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P3] Ethnic Cleansing [P4] Nakba Continued
- **Al Nakba [La Catástrofe] - [P1] Los Hilos de la Conspiración [P2] Aplastar la Revoución
- **AlNakba [La Catásrofe] - [P3] Limpieza Étnica
- *A Palestinian Woman
- *Azmi Bishara - Interview:
- *Azmi Bishara on Israeli Apartheid
- *Azmi Bishara: The Last Colonial Question
- *Blood & Religion, Unmasking the Israeli State
- *De Facto State of Lawlessness
- *Drying up Palestine
- *Edward Said - On Orientalism
- *Edward Said: Lecture The Myth of 'The Clash of Civilzations'
- *Edward Said: Memory, Inequality and Power: Palestine and the Universality of Human Rights
- *Edward Said: Palestine, Iraq and U.S. Policy
- *Francis Boyle - Palestinians and International law
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 1 - Diana Buttu"
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 2 - Amira Hass"
- *George Bisharat - Ending the Palestinian Nakba
- *Ghada Karmi at Yale
- *Ghada Karmi: Why Israel is a Failed State
- *Ilan Pappe - Interview
- *Ilan Pappe - Israel's 1967 Plan for the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- *Ilan Pappe on the Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine
- *In the Spider's Web
- *Interview: Ghassan Andoni
- *Israel's Secret Weapon (Israel's WMD)
- *Jeff Halper - Israeli Apartheid and the Paths to a Just Peace
- *Jeff Halper- The United States, Israel and the American Jewish Community
- *Jenin Jenin
- *John Pilger - Palestine is still the issue
- *John Pilger - The War on Democracy
- *Landscapes of Occupation in Palestine
- *Muhammad Jaradat & Eitan Bronstein: 1948 and the Right of Return
- *Noam Chomsky - Middle East Crisis
- *Noam Chomsky on Gaza - MIT
- *Norman Fikelstein - The Israel-Palestine conflict: what we can learn from Gandhi
- *Norman Finkelstein speech at Columbia University (3 parts video)
- *Occupation 101
- *Off The Charts - If Americans Knew
- *Palestine Street -1- The Lost Bride
- *Palestine Street -2- The Bride in exile
- *Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land: Media & the Israel-Palestine Conflict
- *People and The Land: The Story of a People Under Occupation
- *Phyllis Bennis - "Dual Occupations: Iraq and Palestine in Bush's Empire"
- *Rachel: An American Conscience
- *Rashid Khalidi - Palestine: 40 Years of Occupation, 60 Years of Dispossession
- *Rep. Paul Findley Dares to Speak Out -- Again! AIPAC exposed
- *Salman Abu Sitta: Atlas Palestine
- *Salman Abu Sitta: The Geography of Occupation
- *Secret WMD in Israel
- *Technical Error at Beit Hanoun
- *Tegenlicht ('Backlight') A Documentary on the Israel Lobby -
- *The Bases Are Loaded: US Permanent Military Presence in Iraq
- *The Easiest Targets: The Israeli Policy of Strip Searching Women and Children
- *The influence of the Israel Lobby on American foreign policy
- *The Iron Wall
- *The Israeli Wall in Palestinian Lands
- *The Killing Zone
- *The Unrecognized
- *This is Not Your War
- *Wall of Shame
- Watch "If Americans Knew" Videos
- Watch Alternate Focus Videos
- Watch B'Tselem Videos
- watch ISM Videos
- Watch pdxjustice Videos