Bilin Weekly Demo 10-09-2010 By firstname.lastname@example.org:
"haithmkatib | September 10, 2010
The people of the village of Bil'in begin the first day of Eid Al Fitr
( Muslim feast ) near the Apartheid Wall in the village
the people from the village along with international and Israeli activists participated in the march called by Bil'in Popular Committee against the wall and the settlements.
Hisham Abu Raya member of the Political Bureau of the Palestinian Liberation Front, also participated in the march
the participants in the march, hold Palestinian flags, and pictures of prisoners of popular resistance, and slogans condemning the policy of occupation, settlement, and another condemning the attack on the houses of Jerusalem, and calls to halt the policy of deportation, and stop the arrests and the release of all detainees in general and detainees of popular resistance, in particular, raise the siege on the Gaza Strip.
The demonstrators chanting the national call for unity and rejection of differences, and confirmed the need to adhere to the Palestinian constants, and resistance to the occupation and the release of all prisoners,
the Israeli military blocked the gate in the barrier in front of the demonstrators to prevent them from crossing into the territory behind the wall, and upon the arrival of the demonstrators near the gate in the barrier, the soldiers fired rubber bullets and stun grenades and tear gas, one person called Muhammad Ahmed Hamad (19 year) was injured by gas bomb the back, and dozens of cases of suffocation as a result of inhalation of tear fired by Israeli occupation forces( IOF)directly towards them .
in an other hand, the Popular Committee against the wall in Bil'in praised the statement, of Human Rights Oach for the condemnation of an unfair Israeli trial against Abdullah Abu Rahma, the leader of peaceful protests against the wall in Bil'in.
and also praised the attitude of the Spanish Parliament, who expressed deep concern about the prison expected to Abdullah Abu Rahma, which aims to prevent him and other Palestinians from their legitimate right to demonstrate peacefully against the wall.
"davidreeb | September 10, 2010
Bil'in Friday 10.9.2010 demonstration against the separation fence cutting through the village's land
- Sent using Google Toolbar"
Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P1] The Threads of the Conspiracy [P2] Crushing the Revolution
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P3] Ethnic Cleansing [P4] Nakba Continued
- **Al Nakba [La Catástrofe] - [P1] Los Hilos de la Conspiración [P2] Aplastar la Revoución
- **AlNakba [La Catásrofe] - [P3] Limpieza Étnica
- *A Palestinian Woman
- *Azmi Bishara - Interview:
- *Azmi Bishara on Israeli Apartheid
- *Azmi Bishara: The Last Colonial Question
- *Blood & Religion, Unmasking the Israeli State
- *De Facto State of Lawlessness
- *Drying up Palestine
- *Edward Said - On Orientalism
- *Edward Said: Lecture The Myth of 'The Clash of Civilzations'
- *Edward Said: Memory, Inequality and Power: Palestine and the Universality of Human Rights
- *Edward Said: Palestine, Iraq and U.S. Policy
- *Francis Boyle - Palestinians and International law
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 1 - Diana Buttu"
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 2 - Amira Hass"
- *George Bisharat - Ending the Palestinian Nakba
- *Ghada Karmi at Yale
- *Ghada Karmi: Why Israel is a Failed State
- *Ilan Pappe - Interview
- *Ilan Pappe - Israel's 1967 Plan for the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- *Ilan Pappe on the Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine
- *In the Spider's Web
- *Interview: Ghassan Andoni
- *Israel's Secret Weapon (Israel's WMD)
- *Jeff Halper - Israeli Apartheid and the Paths to a Just Peace
- *Jeff Halper- The United States, Israel and the American Jewish Community
- *Jenin Jenin
- *John Pilger - Palestine is still the issue
- *John Pilger - The War on Democracy
- *Landscapes of Occupation in Palestine
- *Muhammad Jaradat & Eitan Bronstein: 1948 and the Right of Return
- *Noam Chomsky - Middle East Crisis
- *Noam Chomsky on Gaza - MIT
- *Norman Fikelstein - The Israel-Palestine conflict: what we can learn from Gandhi
- *Norman Finkelstein speech at Columbia University (3 parts video)
- *Occupation 101
- *Off The Charts - If Americans Knew
- *Palestine Street -1- The Lost Bride
- *Palestine Street -2- The Bride in exile
- *Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land: Media & the Israel-Palestine Conflict
- *People and The Land: The Story of a People Under Occupation
- *Phyllis Bennis - "Dual Occupations: Iraq and Palestine in Bush's Empire"
- *Rachel: An American Conscience
- *Rashid Khalidi - Palestine: 40 Years of Occupation, 60 Years of Dispossession
- *Rep. Paul Findley Dares to Speak Out -- Again! AIPAC exposed
- *Salman Abu Sitta: Atlas Palestine
- *Salman Abu Sitta: The Geography of Occupation
- *Secret WMD in Israel
- *Technical Error at Beit Hanoun
- *Tegenlicht ('Backlight') A Documentary on the Israel Lobby -
- *The Bases Are Loaded: US Permanent Military Presence in Iraq
- *The Easiest Targets: The Israeli Policy of Strip Searching Women and Children
- *The influence of the Israel Lobby on American foreign policy
- *The Iron Wall
- *The Israeli Wall in Palestinian Lands
- *The Killing Zone
- *The Unrecognized
- *This is Not Your War
- *Wall of Shame
- Watch "If Americans Knew" Videos
- Watch Alternate Focus Videos
- Watch B'Tselem Videos
- watch ISM Videos
- Watch pdxjustice Videos