Bilin Weekly Demo 27-08-2010 By firstname.lastname@example.org:
"haithmkatib | August 27, 2010
In the ninth anniversary of Abu Ali Mustafa
four civilians injured Bil'in Weekly Protest
Bil'in - Ramallah: , four people were wounded, including a Palestinian journalist, and dozens of cases of suffocation as a result of inhalation of tear gas fired by IOF in the village of Bil'in, with during the weekly march against the wall and settlements,arranged in the ninth anniversary of the martyrdom of Abu Ali Mustafa the previos leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.
Martin Linton, member of the British Labour Party Participated in the march called by the Popular Committee against the wall in Bil'in , along with former leaders and members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the inhabitants of the village of Bil'in, along with dozens of international and Israeli activists .
Ayman Karajeh from Popular Front have aspeach to mark the anniversary of the ninth anniversary of the Secretary-General of the PFLP comrade Abu Ali Mustafa, who was assassinated by Israel in the 17/08/2001, in which he confirmed the selection of the village of Bil'in, because it is one great example of popular resistance, and called for supporting the Popular Resistance in all its forms and called for national unity and unifying the ranks and avoid the political pressure, and not to go to direct negotiations. .
the participants in the march hold Palestinian flags, and pictures of Abu Ali Mustafa, images and masks to Abdullah Abo Rahma and slogans condemning the policy of occupation, settlement, and another condemning the attack on the houses of Jerusalem, and calls to halt the policy of deportation, and stop the arrests and the release of all detainees in general and detainees of popular resistance in particular, and lift the siege on the Gaza Strip.
The demonstrators marched in the village chanting national calling for unity and rejection of differences, and confirmed the need for a resounding Palestinian Resistance to occupation and the release of all prisoners, and chanted slogans condemning the aggression against Jerusalem, and the policy of exclusion and deportation, and the siege on the Gaza Strip.
while marching towards the wall, IOF attacked the demonstrators from three directions after blocked the gate in the barrier in front of the demonstrators and prevent them from crossing into the territory behind the walls,and fired tear gaz and metal couted rubber against them which caused wounding of four people Ashraf Khatib (27 year) by a rubber bullet the man was taken to a compound Palestine Medical Center in Ramallah, and Bassam Hamed (30 years) by a gas canister, and journalist Haitham Al-Khatib (34 year) by gas canister in the back, Rani Bernat (28 year) choking deep, and dozens of cases of suffocation.
the Popular Committee against the wall in Bil'in praised the decision to the Norwegian government's province of Israeli companies, from major Israeli companies, the 'Africa - Israel' and 'Dania Sipos' because of its involved in buildings in the West Bank settlements This decision is a great success and positive movement, the boycott of Israel and the imposition of sanctions,
And asked other countries to follow the example of Norway and the boycott of firms involved in the settlement building and put it on the black list.
- Sent using Google Toolbar"
Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog
Friday, August 27, 2010
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P1] The Threads of the Conspiracy [P2] Crushing the Revolution
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P3] Ethnic Cleansing [P4] Nakba Continued
- **Al Nakba [La Catástrofe] - [P1] Los Hilos de la Conspiración [P2] Aplastar la Revoución
- **AlNakba [La Catásrofe] - [P3] Limpieza Étnica
- *A Palestinian Woman
- *Azmi Bishara - Interview:
- *Azmi Bishara on Israeli Apartheid
- *Azmi Bishara: The Last Colonial Question
- *Blood & Religion, Unmasking the Israeli State
- *De Facto State of Lawlessness
- *Drying up Palestine
- *Edward Said - On Orientalism
- *Edward Said: Lecture The Myth of 'The Clash of Civilzations'
- *Edward Said: Memory, Inequality and Power: Palestine and the Universality of Human Rights
- *Edward Said: Palestine, Iraq and U.S. Policy
- *Francis Boyle - Palestinians and International law
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 1 - Diana Buttu"
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 2 - Amira Hass"
- *George Bisharat - Ending the Palestinian Nakba
- *Ghada Karmi at Yale
- *Ghada Karmi: Why Israel is a Failed State
- *Ilan Pappe - Interview
- *Ilan Pappe - Israel's 1967 Plan for the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- *Ilan Pappe on the Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine
- *In the Spider's Web
- *Interview: Ghassan Andoni
- *Israel's Secret Weapon (Israel's WMD)
- *Jeff Halper - Israeli Apartheid and the Paths to a Just Peace
- *Jeff Halper- The United States, Israel and the American Jewish Community
- *Jenin Jenin
- *John Pilger - Palestine is still the issue
- *John Pilger - The War on Democracy
- *Landscapes of Occupation in Palestine
- *Muhammad Jaradat & Eitan Bronstein: 1948 and the Right of Return
- *Noam Chomsky - Middle East Crisis
- *Noam Chomsky on Gaza - MIT
- *Norman Fikelstein - The Israel-Palestine conflict: what we can learn from Gandhi
- *Norman Finkelstein speech at Columbia University (3 parts video)
- *Occupation 101
- *Off The Charts - If Americans Knew
- *Palestine Street -1- The Lost Bride
- *Palestine Street -2- The Bride in exile
- *Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land: Media & the Israel-Palestine Conflict
- *People and The Land: The Story of a People Under Occupation
- *Phyllis Bennis - "Dual Occupations: Iraq and Palestine in Bush's Empire"
- *Rachel: An American Conscience
- *Rashid Khalidi - Palestine: 40 Years of Occupation, 60 Years of Dispossession
- *Rep. Paul Findley Dares to Speak Out -- Again! AIPAC exposed
- *Salman Abu Sitta: Atlas Palestine
- *Salman Abu Sitta: The Geography of Occupation
- *Secret WMD in Israel
- *Technical Error at Beit Hanoun
- *Tegenlicht ('Backlight') A Documentary on the Israel Lobby -
- *The Bases Are Loaded: US Permanent Military Presence in Iraq
- *The Easiest Targets: The Israeli Policy of Strip Searching Women and Children
- *The influence of the Israel Lobby on American foreign policy
- *The Iron Wall
- *The Israeli Wall in Palestinian Lands
- *The Killing Zone
- *The Unrecognized
- *This is Not Your War
- *Wall of Shame
- Watch "If Americans Knew" Videos
- Watch Alternate Focus Videos
- Watch B'Tselem Videos
- watch ISM Videos
- Watch pdxjustice Videos