Rattansi & Ridley #12 2of4
Rattansi & Ridley Interview Massoud Shadjareh, Islamic Human Rights Commission, on the London Event: Genocide Memorial Day.
See Related Events Below
Update Event Alert: UK – Genocide Memorial Day 2010
An event by the Islamic Human Rights Commission marking the anniversary of the Gaza massacre and its fallen victims.
This event is organised by the Islamic Human Rights Commission marking the first anniversary of the Gaza massacre and its fallen victims. This day is not only to remember the massacre in Gaza but is an annual remembrance of all man’s inhumanity to man in the perpetration of genocides and genocidal acts and its victims. It will consist of a variety of short presentations on the world's many victims, from the near eradication of indigenous peoples across the Americas, through slavery, the Nazi Holocaust, the Philippines, Indochina, Palestine, Bosnia and Rwanda, amongst others.
Date: Sunday, 17 January 2010
Time: 12pm – 5pm
Place: Abrar House, 45 Crawford Place, London W1H 4LP
Nearest Tube Stations: Edgware Road (Bakerloo Line) and Marble Arch (Central Line)
Guest Speakers include:
Imam Achmad Cassiem (Former Robben Island Prisoner) – modernity, genocide and genocidal acts
Lee Jasper (Human Rights Activist) – genocide and slave trade
Rabbi Ahron Cohen (Neturei Karta) – Nazi Holocaust
Assed Baig (Journalist and Campaigner) – genocide in Srebrenica
Randeep Ramesh (Guardian Correspondent)
With messages from:
Ward Churchill (American Writer) speaking on the genocide of the Indigenous Americans.
Hasan Nuhanovic (Campaigner and UN translator) on the genocide of Bosnia.
And a special contribution from a Nazi Holocaust survivor.
Supporting organizations include:
Stop the War Coalition, Muslim Association of Britain, CAMPACC, Neturei Karta, British Muslim Initiative, Palestinian Return Centre, Ahlul Bayt Islamic Mission, Innovative Minds, Ahlul Bayt Societies and Islamic Forum Europe.
More speakers and organizations to be confirmed.
Light lunch and tea and coffee will also be served.
Entrance is free
Please come to support and remember the innocent victims of all genocide and genocidal acts. Let us emphasize never again is all inclusive.
Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog
Saturday, January 16, 2010
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P1] The Threads of the Conspiracy [P2] Crushing the Revolution
- ***Alnakba [The Catastrophe] - [P3] Ethnic Cleansing [P4] Nakba Continued
- **Al Nakba [La Catástrofe] - [P1] Los Hilos de la Conspiración [P2] Aplastar la Revoución
- **AlNakba [La Catásrofe] - [P3] Limpieza Étnica
- *A Palestinian Woman
- *Azmi Bishara - Interview:
- *Azmi Bishara on Israeli Apartheid
- *Azmi Bishara: The Last Colonial Question
- *Blood & Religion, Unmasking the Israeli State
- *De Facto State of Lawlessness
- *Drying up Palestine
- *Edward Said - On Orientalism
- *Edward Said: Lecture The Myth of 'The Clash of Civilzations'
- *Edward Said: Memory, Inequality and Power: Palestine and the Universality of Human Rights
- *Edward Said: Palestine, Iraq and U.S. Policy
- *Francis Boyle - Palestinians and International law
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 1 - Diana Buttu"
- *From Occupation to Enclosure: Fragmenting the Palestinian State 2 - Amira Hass"
- *George Bisharat - Ending the Palestinian Nakba
- *Ghada Karmi at Yale
- *Ghada Karmi: Why Israel is a Failed State
- *Ilan Pappe - Interview
- *Ilan Pappe - Israel's 1967 Plan for the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- *Ilan Pappe on the Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine
- *In the Spider's Web
- *Interview: Ghassan Andoni
- *Israel's Secret Weapon (Israel's WMD)
- *Jeff Halper - Israeli Apartheid and the Paths to a Just Peace
- *Jeff Halper- The United States, Israel and the American Jewish Community
- *Jenin Jenin
- *John Pilger - Palestine is still the issue
- *John Pilger - The War on Democracy
- *Landscapes of Occupation in Palestine
- *Muhammad Jaradat & Eitan Bronstein: 1948 and the Right of Return
- *Noam Chomsky - Middle East Crisis
- *Noam Chomsky on Gaza - MIT
- *Norman Fikelstein - The Israel-Palestine conflict: what we can learn from Gandhi
- *Norman Finkelstein speech at Columbia University (3 parts video)
- *Occupation 101
- *Off The Charts - If Americans Knew
- *Palestine Street -1- The Lost Bride
- *Palestine Street -2- The Bride in exile
- *Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land: Media & the Israel-Palestine Conflict
- *People and The Land: The Story of a People Under Occupation
- *Phyllis Bennis - "Dual Occupations: Iraq and Palestine in Bush's Empire"
- *Rachel: An American Conscience
- *Rashid Khalidi - Palestine: 40 Years of Occupation, 60 Years of Dispossession
- *Rep. Paul Findley Dares to Speak Out -- Again! AIPAC exposed
- *Salman Abu Sitta: Atlas Palestine
- *Salman Abu Sitta: The Geography of Occupation
- *Secret WMD in Israel
- *Technical Error at Beit Hanoun
- *Tegenlicht ('Backlight') A Documentary on the Israel Lobby -
- *The Bases Are Loaded: US Permanent Military Presence in Iraq
- *The Easiest Targets: The Israeli Policy of Strip Searching Women and Children
- *The influence of the Israel Lobby on American foreign policy
- *The Iron Wall
- *The Israeli Wall in Palestinian Lands
- *The Killing Zone
- *The Unrecognized
- *This is Not Your War
- *Wall of Shame
- Watch "If Americans Knew" Videos
- Watch Alternate Focus Videos
- Watch B'Tselem Videos
- watch ISM Videos
- Watch pdxjustice Videos