Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Better late than never: Welcome Home Sister Cynthia Mckinney

Welcome Home Sister Cynthia Mckinney:

Why I missed this video? Well, I miss many videos but... when it first came out I searched for it on YouTube for two or three days, YouTube search always returned no results for it. I thought the uploader may have removed it and I gave up on it. Finally, I accidentally ran into the video on the Black Agenda Report, it had been there for about a couple of weeks. Silly me, thank you Black Agenda Report!

"Congresswoman Cynthia Mckinney was recently released from Israeli prison, along with activists from the 'Free Gaza' movement.

At her welcome home party, she shares her story with SleptOn.com.

Thanks To:
Former Congresswoman Cynthia Mckinney
The Free Gaza Movement (www.freegaza.org)
DC Statehood Green Party (www.dcstatehoodgreen.org)
Music by 'Tha Truth' (www.thatruthmusic.com)"



Palestine Video - A Palestine Vlog

No comments: